Need some plumbing, fire or electrical work done?
Fill in your details below and a member of our plumber Gold Coast team will be in contact.
Are You On A Tight Budget And Need A Reliable, Competent Plumber For Urgent Repairs?
- As a trusted plumber, Gold Coast locals choose us for our family-owned business. We cover residential, commercial and industrial plumbing that is dedicated to excellence and quality.
- We are located in Queensland, Australia and serve the entire Gold Coast and its surrounding areas.
- We are responsive to your plumbing needs and requirements and have the expertise to do any job.
- We are available 24/7 for emergency work.
- We can help with gas fitting, plumbing issues of all kinds, blocked drains and more.
- Our quotes are very competitive, and we are happy to do any job, big or small with a smile!
We can help with:
Blocked Drains, CCTV Pipe Plumbing Maintenance, LG/Natural Gas Installations, Backflow Testing, Hot Waters Systems, Jet Rodding, Skylight Repairs Roof Plumbing Renovations, No Job Too Big, No Job Too Small
Plumbing Services and Maintenance
- Every now and then it is important to have maintenance work done on the plumbing systems in your home or business premises. You really do not have to wait for a problem to arise in order to call us.
- Most people never really bother with maintenance work for two major reasons. First of all, they think that if everything is working as it should then they are safe and second they do not want to spend money on ‘unnecessary’ maintenance work. As mentioned, when you call in one of our team for maintenance, he will come and assess the entire system; if he finds a problem somewhere (however small), he will fix it for you so that you don’t run into trouble later on.
- If you do not have a maintenance schedule in place, it is going to prove very difficult to detect problems early on. As a result of this, you might wake up one night to find your house filled with water as a result of a burst pipe that had been rusty or even poorly fitted in the first place. In such a situation you will require emergency plumbing. We operate 24/7 for your convenience, so no matter what the hour or where you live we’ll get to you FAST
- We are fully licensed and offer fast professional repairs. We understand that in order to have satisfied customers we need to respond fast whenever we are called. We also understand the importance of top-notch workmanship in ensuring customer loyalty. Therefore, when you call us for help we’ll get to your premises as fast as possible; in most instances, we’ll be there in under an hour no matter where on the Gold Coast area you live.
Don’t Risk Your Property
Water leaks can wreak havoc when left unattended, but if you know there’s a problem and are considering fixing it yourself, you may be putting your property in even more jeopardy. Without the insights and expert skills behind you, you can easily make matters worse unintentionally, which can also affect other aspects like your health or the safety of those frequenting your property.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing our Gold Coast plumbers to rectify the issue at hand and prevent it from occurring again. From blocked drains to urgent hot water repairs and other circumstances, we’ll get your system back up and running in no time.
Not sure if you need an emergency plumber, Gold Coast emergency services or support? Here are some of the plumbing issues that typically need more urgent care:
- Blocked Drains
- Leaking Taps
- Burst Pipes
- Sewer Line Backups
- Toilets That Won’t Flush
- Clogged Toilets
- Drainage Issues
- Malfunctioning Gas Fitting
- Hot Water System Isn’t Working Properly
- Rusted Out Sinks
- Faulty Shower Heads.
Good Gold Coast plumbers can get you through those tough moments when something breaks down unexpectedly. Whether you’re dealing with a broken pipe, toilet overflowing, blocked drains, or other common problems, there’s no substitute for experience. Hiring a specialist to tackle any issue relating to plumbing services is always well worth the time and expense. Plus, it gives you peace of mind knowing that you’ve taken care of the most important thing – keeping your family and property safe.
If you notice an issue with your hot water system, whether in the baseboards or under sinks, then you probably have a blocked drain somewhere in your property. The fact that this happens during rainy weather indicates that either the drainage system has been damaged or the soil beneath the house has become saturated.
Either way, it’s not a great sign. It could be due to tree roots growing into the sewer line, but it might also indicate that a nearby storm drain needs cleaning. Regardless of what caused the issue, you should contact our professional Gold Coast plumbing experts immediately.
Additionally, blocking drains can lead to serious health hazards if left untreated. For example, sewage-contaminated waste may enter basements and crawl spaces, causing mould growth and even structural damage. This type of contamination can cause illnesses ranging from mild respiratory conditions to life-threatening diseases. So don’t wait until it’s too late – take action as soon as you can.
This depends on your chosen solution and where you’re located along the Gold Coast. Typically, our services cover hot water systems and installations at an affordable rate, especially when you contact our experts. The cost also includes pipes and fittings, as well as the unit itself.
If you’re looking to save money by installing a hot water system yourself, we highly encourage you to choose to invest in a local Gold Coast plumber. This is because there may need to be electrical work done at the same time and many jurisdictions may need further licensing to complete these tasks. Ultimately, installed a hot water system on your Gold Coast property may be more complicated than you first thought.
Most plumbing services offer solutions to fix leaking hot water systems, drains and taps. Initially, you may notice your drains overflowing or clogging. From there, water may leak under your sink, causing stains on your cabinetry or on your ceilings and floors. At the end of the day, a leaking tap can waste up to 2,000 litres a month, so it’s important to invest in reliable plumbing services soon rather than later.